This policy applies to information we collect on or through this Website as well as offline or through any other means. It does not apply to information collected by any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. When you access a third-party website (such as a social networking website), we are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site or the relevant third party. You should review the privacy policies of each website you visit and each social networking service you use (including understanding how you can change your privacy settings with those services).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following:
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, (“personal information”);
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you by itself, such as your IP address, some types of profile information and content that you post on the Website; and/or
- information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) and other analytics/tracking technologies. This site may collect information on demographics and interests. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- We use a variety of cookies and similar technologies that are necessary for the functioning of our services, help us improve our performance, give you extra functionalities, and/or help us to serve you relevant and targeted ads.
- “Necessary Cookies” are cookies placed by our Site that do not collect any personal information, and are essential to provision of a functional website and/or app, which we have a legitimate interest in providing and include cookies that drive your navigation on one of our Site.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting. We use first-party cookies to remember Information you input when filling forms on our site, or items you place in your shopping cart. These cookies only remain on your device for as long as you keep your browser active. All Necessary Cookies fit into this category. Enabling some of these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting. We may use third parties, such as advertising networks and exchanges, to allow us to serve you advertisements. These third-party ad networks and exchange providers may use third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to collect information. They may also collect your device identifier, IP address, or identifier for advertising (IDFA). The information that these third parties collect may be used to assist us in providing you with more relevant advertising that we serve on our sites or elsewhere on the web.
- We offer you the ability to opt-out of our use of first-party or third-party advertising-related cookies (see “How to control cookies” below.) Opting out of our first-party advertising-related cookies or out of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons does not necessarily mean that you will not see our advertising—only that this advertising will not be targeted to you through the use of first-party or third-party cookies, web beacons or related technologies.
- We also collect information from other sources, including from social media and other websites associated with Atelier Tulpe. For example, if you post a message on Twitter, or post an image on Instagram using a hashtag promoted by Atelier Tulpe, we may collect that information as described in this Policy. Please note that we may combine or cross-reference this information with other information that we collect about you and use it as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or placing an order with our Website.
- information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us such as when you report a problem with our Website or other products or services.
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website. If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us; it is collected by our third-party payment processor, who specializes in the secure online capture and processing of credit card transactions.
- your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Analytics data, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- other information obtained through third party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and Facebook Pixel.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). As we have noted elsewhere in this policy, you have the right not to be tracked and can turn of this feature if you choose.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches and access to our website; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies as outlined above
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We only use information we collect from you for as long as it is reasonably required for a legitimate business purpose. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations, such as for tax records, or to confirm your warranty. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as necessary for the relevant activity, or for as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. In some cases, third party services providers working on our behalf will carry out these contracts with you. However, when we use these providers, we disclose only the personal information necessary to provide you the service and we have contracts in place that
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to communicate with you about your subscriptions, by sending you important non-commercial emails, such as administrative notices related to your donations and/or subscriptions.
- in any other way, we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties required to support legitimate business purposes;
- by operation of contract to a buyer or other successor of ap0cene, such as in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of ap0cene’s assets, in which personal information held by ap0cene about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- for the other purpose disclosed by us at the time you provide the information;
- with your consent;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ap0cene, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from ap0cene. We will not email you unless you opt in. Once you have opted in, If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by ap0cene to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out either by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; by sending us an e-mail stating your request to the address specified in the “Contact Information” section below; or by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in all promotional emails. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail pursuant to your opting-in, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account dashboard page. You can also change your settings there so that you do not receive commercial messages from us.
You may also send us an e-mail using the contact details found in the “Contact Information” section below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (we may charge you a small processing fee for information requests to cover our cost of providing you with details of the information we hold about you. In addition, the Personal Information Protection Act permits users of our Website that are British Columbian residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org