Bent Kahina. Arabic for "Daughter of Kahina." Kahina was a North African warrior queen in the 7th century, an empowered female warrior spirit that our brand embodies in a modern context where great strides are being made toward breaking off the chains of history.
Bent Kahina was founded on this ethos by Jora Frantzis and Chaima Mennana, who both are descended from indigenous Berber tribes of Algeria. Their families emigrated to the United States, establishing a better life. In this ground, old roots mixed with a new generation of empowered women emerge to seize upon boundless latent potential in the fashion + luxury goods market.
- Black Liquid Sport Dress€1.240,95
- Black Velvet Reflective Utilitarian Pant€1.431,95
- Black Quilted Mesh Bodysuit€378,95
- Gun Metal Organza Sport Dress€1.240,95
- Blue Scuba Sport Pant€857,95
- Black Scuba Sport Pant€857,95
- Black Gloss Quilted Puffer Jacket€4.304,95
- Blue Liquid Turtleneck Bodysuit€378,95
- Black Liquid Turtleneck Bodysuit€378,95
- Black Liquid Fitted Jacketfrom €1.240,95
- Black High Gloss Quilted Leggings€1.240,95
- Black Gloss Quilted Puffer Skirt€1.431,95
- Black Cutout Dress€1.335,95