Markéta Kratochvílová’s work explores the links between the form of objects and the body. She considers the relationship between body and jewelry an important partnership that presents the personality of the wearer as well as affects it.
Kratochviliova is interested in the dark recesses of the primordial, the ambivalence of natural and artificial forms, and the story of the hidden intimate self in contrast with provocatively expressive ornaments. Her work returns to a clear, modernist expression and creates a system of elements that are already characteristic of her work.
In 2017, she launched Bold Studio in Prague as a showroom and workshop dedicated to jewelry and experimental design.
All featured pieces are handmade by the artist.
- Maelie nose piece₩255,000
- Rhiannon full face piece₩696,000
- Cybele nose piece₩228,000
- Carme nose piece₩255,000
- Reine nose piece
- Sirene Earcufffrom ₩415,000
- Chain Earrings₩589,000
- Chain Butterfly Earring₩542,000
- Milaris Earrings₩529,000
- Alke Earrings₩522,000
- Daenis Earcuff₩569,000
- Ostia Fairy Choker₩388,000
- Otris Earcuff₩562,000
- Daenis Mouth Piece₩255,000
- Butterfly Earringfrom ₩522,000